The Mame printing press has been part of the cultural heritage of Tours since
the end of the 18th century. Bernard Zehrfuss, Jean Prouvé, Edgard Pillet have
makes this place an exceptional building. Now, MAME is rewritten and
becomes a place of creation and innovation.
Totem place of the French Tech Loire Valley, the site is an ecosystem
at the service of entrepreneurs, which brings together the conditions for success and
supports creators in their innovative projects.
- Creation of exterior signage
- Design of the forecourt furniture
- Management of visitor flows
- Enhancement of the built facades
- Make the place visible from the street
- Interior fittings (reception desk, visitors' route, furniture)
Project carried out within RCP Design Global agency